Sunday, October 2, 2011

KITCHEN TIPS-3

I know it's been a long tym..Had been out of station and then college and stuff.....Neways...not to get off-topic....I always had this problem with the cream I used to get from the shop...It never used to be thick enough to use as cream!! :P...Nd then, when I was in desperate need of cream,I came across this really really good substitute for cream and I know now that m never ever gna have to struggle for thick cream again!!!And wats more...It hardly takes 5 minutes to make!!So,here goes...

INGREDIENTS-
1/3 cup butter
3/4 cup milk
1tbsp flour

METHOD
Melt the butter and then pour into the milk.Add the flour and mix well.
Now heat it in a saucepan till you get a thick consistency....(You'll know when to stop :P)

And voila!! Thick cream without having to shop for it!!:D

1 comment: